The vision statement talks about WTCIʼs future, is about what the future can look like but is beyond our own capabilities to achieve, thus reliance on God.
WTCI’s Vision Statement
To take the whole Gospel [Luke 4:18-19] to the nations and see believers transformed, equipped and released into Kingdom service.
Luke 4:18-19, “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me; Because He has annointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent me to heal the broken-hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed; to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord.” [NKJV]
Our mission statement talks about the present, it is about what it takes to make the vision come about – what do we do, how do we do it, for whom we do it.
WTCI’s Mission Statement
To glorify God using every opportunity He presents to fulfil the vision in the nations by-
- sharing the whole Gospel
- using a multiplication model to train believers in Discipleship and Jesus’ Healing of the Whole Person ministry
- initiating opportunities to pray for healing [physical, spiritual and emotional
- releasing those trained into Kingdom service using their own unique gifts to fulfil their individual calling within the Body of Christ
Core values highlight our most important priorities.
WTCI Core Values
- This ministry belongs to God. All credit and all glory for lives healed, set free and released belongs to Him and Him alone. [Ephesians 1:22-23; Colossians 3:17; Revelation 4:11]
- We value all people as created and loved by God. We respect and uphold the dignity and
worth of every person. [Genesis 1:27; Psalm 139:14-16; Romans 15:7]
- We value the Bible in its entirety as the infallible, divinely inspired Word of God. [2 Timothy 3:16-17]
- We value prayer as the means of knowing God’s will and seeking divine revelation for ministry. [Luke 22:41-42; Ephesians 1:17-18; Philippians 4:6-7]
- We value team ministry. [Mark 6:7]
- We value unity of team members. [Psalm 133:1; Romans 15:5-6; Ephesians 4:1-6; 1 Peter
Our Statement of Faith indicates the foundational things that we believe.
WTCI’s Statement of Faith
- We believe in one God, who has revealed Himself to be three eternal persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe God the Father is the Almighty Creator of heaven and earth and He so loves men and women that He sent Jesus Christ to save them from condemnation and
eternal death. [Genesis 1:1- 2:25; John 3:16]
- We believe in Jesus Christ our Lord and only Saviour. We affirm His deity, virgin birth, sinless life, divine miracles, substitutionary death, bodily resurrection, ascension to the right hand of the Father and His personal and visible return in power and glory. [Matthew 1:18-25; 4:23; John 1:1-5; 14:6; Acts 1:9-10; Philippians 2:5-11; 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17]
- We believe in the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit. We believe He gives life, He sanctifies, He empowers and comforts all believers, enabling them to live holy lives, and to witness and work for the Lord Jesus. [John 14:15-21; 16:5-11]
- We believe that sin separates man from God. Salvation is a gift of God to those who repent and personally believe in Jesus Christ. It is accomplished by God’s grace through faith in the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ and the regeneration by the Holy Spirit. [Acts 4:12; Romans 3:23; 6:23; Ephesians 1:7; Titus 3:1-8; Hebrews 7:25]
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved to the resurrection of eternal life with God and the lost to the resurrection of eternal separation from God. [1 Corinthians 15; 1 Thessalonians 4:16]
- We believe that the Word of God, prayer and the power of the Holy Spirit change the effects of the past, bringing about sanctification and transformation. People are set free to walk as God intended, so that all areas of their lives can be cherished and valued. [John 16:5-11; 1 Thessalonians 5:23; James 5:14-15]
- We believe the Bible is the divinely inspired, infallible Word of God and the only authority in matters of faith, doctrine and conduct, and is the basis for teaching. [2 Timothy 3:16-17]
- We believe that Christ commanded believers to go into all the world and make disciples of all people, baptising them in the Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and teaching those who believe to obey all that Christ commanded. [Matthew 28:19-20]
- We believe that the work of Christ needs to be accomplished in and through the love of Christ. [Romans 12:10; Colossians 3:17, 23; 1 Thessalonians 3:12-13; 1 John 4:9-11]